Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb 4th - My Birthday !!

Yes its the day I was born (as a boy) many many moons ago. Apparently, my mother (now departed from this earth) was a bit disappointed because she had hoped for a girl. Little did she know that I would come to share her view many uears later. At least I am doing something about it now. It is somewhat ironic to think that in the last few months of her life when as an old woman 101 years of age, she was living under my roof, fully compos mentis, I was taking whatever opportunity to become Sarah - just as I do today. I was also unable to tell her about it for the same reasons as today !
My birthday has however been wonderful. Not caring about receiving any material gifts, I did express a wish to my wife this morning and to my joy, she granted it with good grace. I didn't go so far as to wish for her support in cross-dressing (as you read in my last blog, this would NOT have gone down well). No, I did get her to agree that I can shave my legs and arms to get rid of that horrid body hair we tranny's hate so much. How did I achieve this ? Well, it has been extremely hot here this summer (southern hemisphere) and I am always complaining about the discomfort of a hairy body. In fairness, I have shaved it off in the past too using a similar excuse but she got uppity about it eventually and that made it difficult for me to keep it up. I have pressed my complaint from time to time, usually to be rewarded with remarks like " why do you want to do that - it just looks silly". Today, I used the fact of her goodwill on my birthday to elicit a positive response and so I immediately spent a happy time in the bathroom, clearing away the fuzz and getting that lovely smooth silky feel on arms and legs. I have been in girly heaven all day!
Unfortunately I didn't have any chance to become Sarah today so I can't post a picture of my newly shaved body BUT here is an old one from the time when I was shaving regularly - as a blonde though:-

No comments:

Post a Comment