Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dec 30th

Almost New Year. I really wonder what 2011 will bring. 2010 has been a crazy roller-coast ride for me - with more treatment for prostate cancer on the downside and amazing dressing and outing experiences as Sarah for me on the up.
The whole dressing thing keeps growing stronger and more compulsive. Its like bread dough rising as the yeast ferments; you can't see it swelling but every time I take a peek, its got a bit larger. No, I'm not referring to my sexual organ but the way the "hobby" has taken over my mind ! I guess most of you reading this have gone through the same experience but the problem is "where to next ?"
I don't have any desire to transition but I would like the freedom to become the girl of my dreams whenever I want - and that can only happen if I live alone. If I were to tell my wife, it would all come crashing down but if we separate, perhaps I can achieve what I desire. Our relationship has been unsatisfactory fo years but when I raise the issue of separation, she avoids the subject, suggesting that she doesn't want it but not saying so directly. She is often quite verbally abusive but I still have feelings for her and since I have soft heart, I would feel sorry for her if she was unhappy. Its quite a dilemma.
Meanwhile, I take what opportunity I can to express my femininity. The most recent - a couple of days ago - was a window of only a few hours. Since my stash is well hidden and quite a mission to get out and repack afterwards, I used some clothes of hers and my daughter that are stuffed away in drawers and rarely used. I didn't bother with a bra or falsies and used minimal make-up. Luckily, I am keeping my wigs more readily available in a locked hand-luggage case that I take on travels. In this way, I was able to produce some new pictures which (with a little help from Adobe Photoshop)seem to prove that I don't need to go overboard to transform. It is quite scary but I feel like the characters in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde; when after a time, the transformation seems to happen by itself - without the need to take the potion !

No comments:

Post a Comment