Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9 2010

I am venturing out at last into the world of literature; this new world where anyone can become an author and publish his or her thoughts, ideas, feelings, hopes and dreams.  A world where I can write as much or as little as I like, when I like or not at all.  A world where my scribblings may be read by nobody at all or by huge numbers.  The concept is quite mind-blowing and I havn't a clue yet how I will begin.
The strange thing is that as a man, I havn't bothered to do this but because I have become more and more embroiled in my transgendered self, as Sarah I really want to communicate.
I should also add that I have been encouraged to do so by some wonderful new t-girl friends that I have made through Flickr and that is where you will find more about me together with hundreds of photographs all posted under the name sarah.rose34.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, and welcome to the blogosphere. I know you have much to contribute and I look forward to reading your words and seeing your images.

    Funny that... I too never had the slightest inclination to write about myself as a guy, nor a clue what I might write if I were to do so. But, as a girl, the words just pour out. Hmmm...

    xo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Janie - you are my muse.
    At your suggestion, I am adding the link to my Flickr pictures:-
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahrose34/

    ReplyDelete