Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan 14th

Nearly two weeks since my last post. It's been a "dry" time for me with precious little opportunity to explore my female side. With my wife being here right now, I can only snatch short periods to dress when I am sure she is out - or late at night when she is asleep (in another bedroom because we havn't shared a bed for many years now).
Of course, I would like to be able to become Sarah properly and in my pretend world, I could imagine myself going to bed like this:-
but in reality, I can't go this far when she is in the house; I am simply wearing a bra as I write.

I still don't know where all this will lead. I tend to live for the moment which is why I am feeling rather frustrated just now. But there is a chance that I will be on my own in the house for a few weeks from sometime in March because there is talk that she might go back to England then. I need to be in the UK myself at the end of May for a follow-up health check-up, but if I can have six weeks alone here in SA first, I will be able to dress almost every day. Unfortunately, it will still have to be mainly indoors with the occasional furtive shopping trip, but at least it will be whenever I feel like it rather than when the opportunity arises.

The other day, I had a couple of hours free-time and decided I would try to make a short webcam video. All my videos have been shot using the video facility on my Sony digital still camera and the quality is rather poor. Having found a programme that allows me to record what the webcam that is built into my laptop sees, I was keen to try to emulate some of the fantastic webcam short videos that have been posted by beautiful gurls on Flickr. So, instead of dressing for pics, I did a quick make-up jobby, put on my wig and pretty red jacket, and switched on the webcam with record. The result was NOT GOOD ! The camera showed my age much more than I had hoped and I won't be posting the video !!
I'm not giving up though. I will find a way to make myself look more presentable for this demanding medium - so watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I feel your frustration. Here's a suggestion to do with it as you see fit. If you can figure out a way to travel to the U.S. in September, you would probably have a wonderful time at Southern Comfort in Atlanta. Maybe a week among a thousand other girls will answer some questions for you.
    xo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete